The Financial Check-up
If you want a quick but thorough assessment of your finances and retirement goals, this is the plan for you.
The Financial Check-up analyses your financial picture – asset & liabilities, income & expenses – and helps you predict its course well into your retirement.
I will review
- How your investments are set up and managed
- Your insurance coverage
- How to structure your estate
- How to maximize your pensions
Your customized report will advise you on tax planning, debt restructuring and how to protect yourself from unforeseen risks.
It will include
- Personal financial statements
- Retirement projections
- Comments and advice to improve your results
Fees – The Financial Check-up
The cost for this plan is $500. Following delivery of the Financial Check-up report, additional discussions are charged $100 per hour.
To get started
- Download The Financial Check-up Questionnaire, print and complete it
- Sign the Letter of Engagement
- Send the completed Questionnaire #2,
Letter of Engagement and $200 deposit to
Stronach Financial Group at 15 Manorpark Court, Toronto ON M2J 1A1.
I will then
- Confirm receipt of these documents and review your file
- Contact you by phone to discuss and clarify your specific goals
- Draft your report and courier it to you with an invoice for the balance owing
- Make any corrections needed, as directed by you in email
If you want to discuss your file past this point, I charge an additional $100 per hour.